Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello!

Wow, I'm lazy about posting. Sorry! I know it's a lame excuse, but I have been busy.

It's finally cooling off here. Yay! I made apple quick for desert on the first day it was cool. I don't think I'd made it before, but it turned out tasting really good.

School is going well. I've been practing piano a lot more, because Daddy told me that I was going to learn how to play an instrument. :-) Since I'm in Level 4, and there are six levels, I'm not a super-long way away from finishing. I'm glad that he wants me to learn, because I really do like playing. It's just that I can be a slacker about practicing. And I don't really like admitting that!

I like this time of year because it means over the next few months, I'll see several members of my family who I don't see very often. Granny and Grandpa will be here in a few weeks for a couple of days. Then Grammy and Pappy will be here up until Christmas, if they have the same schedule they've had in the past. A few days after Christmas, Granny will come up again, as well as Aunt Penny and maybe Sushi. :-) So that will all be fun.

Anyway, I need to go. I'll try to post again soon.... no promises though.

Hugs,
Rebeca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Sounds like fun.

Thanks for the comment. In regards to your view, a lot of people believe that.. but God doesn't separate people from their sin..they are defined by their sin. Proverbs says, "As a man thinks in his heart, so is he." All of the sinful things that happen come OUT of us, it's already in us, and it IS us. God sends people, sinners, to hell..not sin. Ya know what I'm saying?